- they're often icky by lunchtime, if they aren't refrigerated
- if packed ahead of time and stored in the fridge, they can be icky
(usually one or the other, not both)
- meat and bread go bad in my house as my kids don't pack lunches, and rabbit doesn't often do sandwiches for lunch
- my preferred sandwich is tuna salad - which actually does qualify for *both* of the refrigeration issues
- I run out of ideas for yummy sandwiches, to the point that PB&J starts to look good.
Anybody else bring sandwiches? What kind?
Note: I do have a fridge at work that I have access to, but it stinks so badly that some days I won't put food in it.